Come work with us!
Job posting:Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Managers
Canada - all, United Kingdom - all, USA - all
Posted: July 1st, 2021
Natrinsic is a data warehousing services organization providing managed and professional services to Fortune 500 organizations around the world. We support some of the most critical systems for our customers and we take immense pride in our focus and dedication on continuously improving our customers' experience.
Natrinsic is looking for a TAM (Technical Account Manager) to join our growing team Our TAMs are the main point of technical contact for our customers, and they are responsible for helping to onboard new clients, configuring our internal systems with client information, compiling reports for customers, guiding our system engineers on company policy and direction, and taking charge to lead the effort of handling issues if they arise.
If you have outstanding customer relationship skills combined with a thorough understanding of the way the wheels turn in an IT department, and you have a desire to work from home for a dynamic company with talented and friendly folks, then this opportunity may be for you.
Who you are:
- You're a patient individual who can assure a customer that when something is wrong, our team is going to quickly work towards finding a solution
- You're a take charge and lead type of individual, who if they see something needs attention, they either solve the issue, or bring the right people to the table to help resolve it
- You're open to being available as part of an oncall rotation for those rare times during non business hours when a critical issue occurs for a client and your help is required to shepherd our team's response
- You're comfortable using the standard suite of Office tools to compile quarterly reports for clients
- You have at least 10 years of experience in IT, be it hands-on in a technical role, management role, project management, business requirements analysis, customer support etc.
- You have a post-secondary education in computer science or in a discipline related to IT You have highly effective communication skills, both written and oral