EXTEND SUPPORT FOR TERADATA WITH NATRINSIC
Our team of Teradata support engineers and DBA's have over 30 years of experience with the Teradata Data Warehouse Platform.
From design and architecture services, patching, virtual DBA services, or break-fix extended support for Teradata, Natrinsic has the expertise you need to successfully complete the most complex of tasks.
Let our experts help you to get there!
Expertise and technology
We have the expertise and technology needed to support, manage, optimize and monitor your Teradata appliance estate.
All support packages include:
→ Teradata system software support
→ Teradata hardware replacement
Natrinsic's Managed Services team currently supports multiple generations of Teradata appliances in production environments for Fortune 500 companies. Our team of Teradata support engineers are widely recognized as some of the best in the business. Don't be surprised if you recognize their names from your past ticket history!
Why do Fortune 500 companies trust Natrinsic to support their Teradata platform?
- Experience - all of our level 3 engineers have more than 10 years of experience working with Teradata in a customer support capacity.
- Whole-system support - 30% of our Teradata tickets today are raised on issues rooted in a system software/configuration problem. Furthermore, these issues may be significantly more complex than hardware faults. Natrinsic provides our customers with both hardware support AND system software support with every support contract.
- History - no other 3rd party supports more enterprise data warehouses than Natrinsic. Customers in more than a dozen countries trust Natrinsic with their mission-critical appliance support.
- Quality - with a global average response time of 11 minutes, and a 100% ticket closure rate, you can count on Natrinsic to be there when you need us.
Natrinsic provides a 24x7x365 "follow the sun" support model for all of our managed services customers.
Our flexible contract terms include a four-hour or next-business-day response SLA for on-site support with hardware replacement AND system software support by Natrinsic Teradata experts.
Teradata Support Features
Our managed services offer the following features:
Only A Call Away
・Experts on-call 24x7x365
・“Follow the Sun” support model
・Dedicated support agents
・Teradata hardware and software issues are covered by our break-fix service.
・Troubleshooting via remote support
・4 hour or NBD response
ALWAYS KEEPING AN EYE OUT
・24x7x365 agentless monitoring
・Supports “call home”
・Included with every contract
Health Check Service
SEE PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY ARISE
・In-depth report delivered to you
・Red-flags & suggested steps for remediation
・Monthly or Quarterly
Virtual DBA Service
AUGMENT EXISTING DBA TEAM
・Starting at 5 hrs/week
・Handles operational tasks
・Free up staff for other projects
KEEP YOUR APPLIANCE UP TO DATE!
・Requires access to Teradata patches
・Available on a “per-request” basis
・Can be scheduled in advance
Many Teradata systems have already reached the end of support from the OEM. Just because the manufacturer has decided to cease support (or hand it off to a former competitor), it doesn't mean the product has to be retired. Natrinsic offers three-year support agreements out of the gate!
For many Teradata customers, there is still huge value in running these data warehousing appliances beyond OEM end of support:
- Not yet ready with migration plans
- Capital budgets are tight for net-new technology purchases
Natrinsic guarantees parts availability and offers both a 4HR and Next Business day SLA for all of our Teradata customers.
For a complete table of Teradata Systems with their associated end-of-support dates, please visit the link below:
Migrating from Teradata to the cloud?
Natrinsic can help you begin your transition to the leading cloud data warehouse solutions from AWS, Snowflake, Google, or Azure. From initial assessment to design, migration and management, Natrinsic's Teradata Solution Architects can help you start your cloud journey today.
Migrating Teradata to another appliance
Whether you are looking to add capacity/performance, transition to a different platform, or become more "cloud-ready," Natrinsic's solution architects have the experience to help.